Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 21 June 2014

Database connection in ASP.NET



Hi friends, in this session I will say how to add database into our visual studio. So you can use that database tables in your application.

Let us take an example and I will show how to add database into our application.

Here I have created a database which is named as “blood_bank” and my server name was “sqlexpress”. I will show how to add that database into our application....




That’s it, Now you can use your database tables in your application...... J

 You can rate my ASP.NET classes on right side top of my blog.......


                                                                             -Your's santoshklpkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips Twitter Bird Gadget